2396 E. Pacifica Place. Suite 240
Ranch Dominguez, CA 90220
Tel. 310-900-1777 Fax. 310-900-1778
Attn: Kevin Lee
Estimated Open on the end of 2018
Cathay Pacific Airways
China Southern Air
COSCO (S/C NO. CHN17050)
CSCL/CHINA (S/C NO.69701)
Maersk Line (S/C NO. 700571
MSC (S/C NO. 17-484TPC)
YANG MING (S/C #200117)
HMK International Co.Hyosung Group, Inc.
Hyundai Heavy Industries Co.,Ltd.
KHNP (Korea Hydro and Nuclear Power Co.,Ltd.)
Korea Telecom Powertel, IncKOSPO (Korea South Power Co. Ltd.)
KOSEP (Korea Southeastern Power Co.,Ltd.)
Motorola Korea, Inc.
Praxair USA & Korea Inc.
World Invention Source Corp.
Some of our company's achievements
- From 2013 to Present : Axon has renewed certificated transportation from Federal and State Government Procurement Agency in USA.
- Axon will be registered one of Supplier for Government supply chain.
- From 2013 to Present : Being handled and transported included forwarding the all freights for KHNP (Korea Hydro and Nuclear Power Co.,Ltd.)
- From 2006 to present : As the term of ON PAD, we transported to Nuclear Job Site and Gas & Electronic Power Substation in USA as the cargo of Bulk, OOG cargo, and Heavy Wight Cargos.
- We are the one of reliable experts in USA for Projects and OOG Cargos.
- From 2005 to present : project cargo has been completed all transportations included general cargo by Air/sea/Inland successfully for Hyundai Heavy Industries Co.,Ltd., Praxair Air as a vendor of Samsung Electronics Co., and KOSPO (Korea od Southern Power Co. Ltd.) *
- From 2004 to present : successfully have been completing freight forwarding of HyoSung Heavy Industrial Corp. & LG Hitachi continually & Central/South America Business add on LG.
- 2004 to Present : successfully have completed House freight forwarding of EHV-Weidmann.
- From 2003 to 2004 and from 2000 to 2001 : successfully have completed freight forwarding of Motorola to Korea Telecom PowerTel & Central/South America Business with Hansol, ShinSung, WoongChun, Sae-A, and Koras.
- From 1999 to 2001 : successfully completed cargo freight forwarding from Lucent Technologies to LOCUS & Central/South America Business with HANSOL, Nobland, Sae-A, WoongCheon, DongBu, and DaeShin.
- From 1997 to 1999 : successfully completed cargo freight forwarding F-16 Fighter Jet Planes for Samsung Aerospace in Korea. & Central America Business development.
- From 1997 to 1999 : successfully completed cargo freight forwarding M 109 Tank Plant for Yukong in Korea.
- From 1997 to 1999, : successfully completed cargo freight forwarding various materials for Korea Defense Science and Technologies Research Center Fighter Jet Planes for Samsung Aerospace in Korea.